Read these Term of Use carefully before using this Service or App.
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 20, 2016
2. Personal Information
3. Use Restrictions
4. Submission of Ideas
WME does not accept submissions of any kind (e.g., materials, ideas, suggestions, know-how, or concepts) through this Service or otherwise. All submissions will be deleted unread or destroyed, at WME’s discretion.
Any and all offers or promotions advertised on this Service are void where prohibited and are subject to the posting of any official rules to such offers or promotions.
6. Hyperlinks from the Service
The Service may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). WME does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. WME is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Service. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Service does not indicate WME’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Service to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
7. Liability of WME and Its Licensors and Partners
The use of the Service or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents in this Service could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. WME may make changes or improvements at any time.
THE CONTENTS IN THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENTS OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WME DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS IN THIS SERVICE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT WME) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
If you use this Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. WME reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
11. Applicable Laws
12. Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe any content accessible on or from the Service infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Service by contacting WME (address identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to the Service is as follows:
WME Live Experiences
9601 Wilshire Blvd., 3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, WME maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Service who are repeat infringers.