This is the season for Jack-o’-Lanterns, but what else can you do with a pumpkin? You might be surprised! We scoured the internet for a few creative ideas and learned that you could . . .
- Make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Craft a Pumpkin Bird Feeder
- Whip up a vitamin-rich, “Model-Approved” DIY Pumpkin Face Mask
- Turn the seeds into a tasty snack.
5. Cut off the top, scoop out the insides, fill with candy and hang from a tree. Voila! A pumpkin piñata.
6. Use small, hollowed-out pumpkins as serving bowls for soups or stews. (Bonus: fewer dishes to wash!)
7. Fill it with flowers for a beautiful fall arrangement.
8. Make a pie in it like our early American settlers did. No crust required!
9. Build a pumpkin snowman: paint 2-3 pumpkins white, stack on top of each other, and top with an upturned flowerpot hat. Tie a scarf between the top and second pumpkins, paint on eyes and buttons, and your pumpkins are all set for winter.
What fun things have you done with pumpkins?